Syringe Filter PTFE 13mm 0.22um
(You save )
- Minimum Purchase:
- 5 units
- Maximum Purchase:
- 100 units
Syringe Filter / Mushroom Spawn Jar Gas Exchange Filter
- Gas Exchange Filters (13 mm diameter, 0.22-micron filter). Perfect for grain spawn or liquid culture jars!
- Easy to use, reusable, and ideally suited for the home mycologist.
- 0.22-micron pore size provides an exceptional contaminate-free gas exchange for all grains and liquid culture jars.
- Autoclavable 0.22 micron syringe filters are made out of a hydrophobic PTFE and are 100% reusable.
- Great for growing mushrooms at home when using a BRF or grain spawn method
Simply drill a 5/32 hole in a canning lid and insert the syringe filter with the narrow end snugly into the hole. Use high heat RTV silicone for an even more air-tight seal.
Customers Also Viewed
Now: $1.00 - $113.95
Now: $15.00 - $303.91
Now: $15.00 - $405.00